January 27, 2019

Noodle Experts 麵匠 @Kenyalang Park, Kuching

Address: Lot 10716, Kenyalang Park Shopping Centre, Jalan Sim Kheng Hong, Wisma Lai Suee Yian, 93300 Kuching, Sarawak
Business hours: Monday - Sunday 6:30am - 1:00pm


Have not updated my blog for some time as I had no time to try out other places. Usually had quick meal at place which was convenient to go. I have not been to Noodle Experts for long time. My old post of Noodle Experts was published in 2013.









I ordered the Mee Pok Set (RM8.00). The soup contains shrimp, pork liver, fish ball, meatball, 3-layer pork slices, beancurds and veges. The taste was flavourful, fresh ingredients and big portion. It's good that they used the freshly fried red onions, not the commercial pack which you can get off-the-shelf.




The noodle served was kolo mee, not mee pok (I asked for two mee pok sets). The noodle was tasted alright, not as aromatic and flavourful as the branch at Jalan Song. But I was quite pleased with its fried lard.




The map to Noodle Experts:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...