March 8, 2014

Village Park Restaurant at Damansara Utama, PJ

Adderss: 5 Jalan SS 21/37, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 03-7710 7860
Business hour: 7am - 7:30pm Mon - Sat; 7am - 6pm Sun & Public Holidays

My friend brought me to Damansara for this famous nasi lemak, claiming it was our former and present PM's favourite. Photos have been hanging on the wall to show their visit. I always regard nasi lemak as fattening food, not a healthy diet. Rarely have nasi lemak nowadays. Unless out of the blue a sudden crave for it.

I would have it usually since it is highly recommended by my friend. But I was feeling unwell that day, it didn't entice me to have a bite. So instead of heavy meal, I had their boiled eggs and toast set instead. I wouldn't say it's extraordinary, just average like what we have at other places.




My friend's nasi lemak.




Their menu:






We sat there watching the workers busy with the serving. Just sitting there in short time, the fried chicken has been replenished 3 times in bulk. Malaysians really love nasi lemak. May be I'll go back for it when I have chance to visit Damansara again. Sorry as I didn't take the front shop photo, it's not hard to google for its location too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...