February 5, 2015

Nyan Shin Cafe 源成茶室, Kuching

Location: Carpenter Street, Kuching


Most Kuchingnites should be familiar with this cafe as it is quite "historical". The business has been handed down from generations. Years ago, my friend brought me to Nyan Shin Cafe for her favourite beef noodles. I never had the Hakka handmade noodles before this. Sometime ago, we went back there again (I don't usually go to Carpenter Street for breakfast as the area is notoriously hard to find parking lot). 

I ever had their kolo mee. Indescribably delicious. If you got chance to visit Carpenter Street, don't miss Nyan Shin. There are a number of good shops you can visit along Carpenter Street. There is another shop selling nice kolo mee too, I will introduce it next time.






Mutton noodles. I like the meat a lot, you can chew it effortless.




My friend's Taiwan beef noodles. Spot the pork lard on top? My friend made a special request for it.




Other than Ta Wan Kung, Nyan Shin is another place for nice handmade noodles. Note: Axian.my has introduced them before, click here.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...