November 18, 2017

By Invitation: Nando's #Everyone's Platter for 4

Last night I attended Nando's Christmas dinner party at The Spring shopping mall. Next month Nando's is going to launch their new menu named #EVERYONE's platter in conjunction with Christmas celebration. It's only available for the month of December.




We were free to ask for any drinks on the menu, so I asked for Sparkling Apple and my friend had the Peach Perfect.




Their signature sweet potato fries. I couldn't stop myself having this fries, its crispiness and dipped it with the sauce provided, tastes heavenly good.




The platter includes the whole grilled chicken, and the side dishes: mushroom, corns, wedges, salad, and Mediterranean rice. A set of this #Everyone's platter costs RM99 which is RM24.75 per pax. It's a good deal as this set also includes 4 bottomless Coca-cola.




The staff passed me a knife to cut the chicken. I was quite puzzle at first. Based on her explanation, the original butterfly cut chicken will remains juicy and tantalizing if uncut. It didn't take me much effort to cut it into 4 pieces, pretty easy than I thought. The well marinated chicken was delicious, like the staff mentioned, it was remained juicy.




After the main course, they served us the desserts as well. The red velvet cake and caramel cheesecake. Unfortunately it's not to our liking. The texture was quite hard and not moist.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...