July 17, 2018

319 Chin Siang Seafood @Hock Kui Commercial Centre, Kuching

Address: 3125 - 3126, Lrg Tun Ahmad Zaidi Adruce 20, Hock Kui Commercial Centre, 93150 Kuching, Sarawak
Business hours: Wednesday - Monday 10:30am - 10:00pm (Every Tuesday off)


The day landed in Kuching from Taiwan trip, my bro brought us here for dinner. The location is not so noticeable because its location is not facing main road. It's quite risky to open a restaurant here though. Unless someone has spread the word and recommended it, otherwise I don't think I would ever find out there's a restaurant there.




Butter prawns, this one was good. The butter sauce was thick enough and flavourful.




Sea cucumber soup, this is usually the soup we would order whenever we dine out.




Stir-fried kangkung (water spinach) with garlic. This was good, usually we get the kangkung stir-fried with garlic, and they have this deep-fried garlic on top. Awesome.




This is my bro's favourite, crabs with egg. I like crabs too but not as much as him. Usually it takes me long time to extract the crab meat and end up I lost appetite to finish my bowl of rice.




The first visit was good, and I got quite impressed with the food quality here. However, the second visit we got a let down. The steamed grouper fish smelled so fishy and too rough in texture. Usually the boss will be honest with you if the fish is fresh or not ok. But for some reasons, that grouper fish was really not ok for us. Price wise, quite reasonable. The service was good, served the food fast. It's a good place to bring big family or guests here for lunch or dinner.


The map to 319 Chin Siang Seafood:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...