September 7, 2014

Ah Yong ABC Ice Kantong

Location: Wayang Street Kuching, at the T junction to Main Bazaar.
Business Hours: Monday - Sunday 1.30pm - 5pm

I have been living in Kuching more than 15 years. Never tried this cendol before until last month. What a shame. Haa.. Guess I'm not the only one. I have seen Kenny Sia introduced this stall before in his blog. One fine afternoon, I passed by Wayang Street and saw this stall is operating. Determined to try it. It is always tough to find a parking lot at Main Bazaar. I parked my car approximately two blocks behind.




Menu: ABC with coconut milk, ABC with evaporated milk and ice kantong. Big bowl, small bowl, take away orders have different pricing.




ABC Santan Small Bowl RM2.00. Very refreshing and nice. The ice is coarser as compared to those shaved by machine.




Ah Yong uses the manual ice shaver. Wow... antique




I ordered ice kantong too. Sarsi flavour.. haaa.. couldn't finish the whole stick. It's quite challenging to eat this.




It is a good experience to have ice kacang on road side. If you are touring Kuching Waterfront, do try Ah Yong ABC.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...