July 7, 2018

Sarawak Laksa @Jia Yan Cafe 佳燕美食坊, Jln Simpang Tiga, Kuching

Location: Jalan Simpang Tiga, Kampung Kenyalang Park, 93300 Kuching, Sarawak (Opposite The Spring Shopping Mall, behind ST3)


The other day I overheard someone commented that the laksa at Jia Yan Cafe is the best laksa in Kuching. That really made me curious, so I made a visit on purpose.




The mentioned laksa stall. There's a typo here: Your "Preffered" Laksa. Small bowl RM5, big bowl RM6, special RM8.




I ordered a small bowl of laksa. The taste was quite good actually, slightly salty. The shrimps were fresh and the portion was acceptable for the price of RM5.




The next visit, I ordered black vinegar kolo mee from the kolo mee stall. The texture is not to my liking. The seasonings was not evenly mixed, and the taste was rather bland. However, my mum commented that their kampua was nice.




There's a stall selling variety of sandwiches too. Unfortunately they don't have the traditional toast.




The coffee shop was formerly known as Top One Food Court. The map of Jia Yan Cafe:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...