November 29, 2018

Kah Hiong Ngiu Chap 家鄉牛什 @Tabuan Tranquility 3, Kuching

Address: Ground Floor, Lot 3261, TT3 Commercial Centre, Jalan Canna, 93350 Kuching, Sarawak
Business hours: Monday - Saturday 07:00am - 07:00pm; Sunday 07:00am - 05:30pm


I have not explore any new place for food in Kuching lately. My bro discovered this place from FB and brought us for its beef noodles. I just searched online and got to know it is from Miri.




They serve assorted beef dishes.




Besides beef, they have pork as well.




My mum and I ordered their signature dish, Ngau Chap Soup RM12.80. First time I tasted beef spleen, totally cannot accept the awful smell.




Beef Stew Meat Mee, RM9.80.




Slice Meat Mee, RM9.80.




My verdict, the soup is flavourful but it has one kind of smell which I don't really find it pleasant to taste. My brother likes it though.


The map to Kah Hiong Ngiu Chap:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...