March 17, 2019

Signature Madam Tang's Cafe @Brighton Square, Kuching

Address: 2E, Brighton Square, Jalan Song, 93350 Kuching, Sarawak
Business hours: Monday - Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM


I have been missing from my blog for some time after I run a shop. Did not have time to explore new place to dine. Don't really have time to update my blog. This Madam Tang's cafe I visited was weeks ago. It was in our consideration to dine-in because it's air-conditioned. Madam Tang started their business root at Petanak. It's not airconditioned like their branch at Brighton Square. Many years back, I tried their signature beef noodle at Petanak but I found it rather salty.

I am not sure if they have the same menu and pricing as the Petanak branch. It seems like Signature Madam Tang's Cafe at Brighton Square is more "classy". I browsed through the menu, found the price was much higher than my expectation. Oh, they even have lobster laksa.
















The signature Sarawak laksa RM9.50 (take note that the price indicated has not include the service charge).




Claypot Rendang Chicken Rice  RM10.90




Mee Siam Special RM10.90




Chicken Teriyaki Rice RM11.90




Beef Kway Teow RM10.90




Taste wise, just average. It's expected because it's pretty much like SOP recipe. Another credit is that the portion is quite big. But I personally would not revisit unless certain circumstances.


The map to Signature Madam Tang's Cafe:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...