November 6, 2019

Sushi Jiro @Vivacity Megamall, Kuching

Address: Lot L3-027 & Lot L3-028, Level 3, Vivacity Megamall, Q112B, 93350 Kuching, Sarawak


Visited Sushi Jiro at Vivacity Megamall in August. I was thinking if I should blog it since it's not really worth to waste my time and effort to write this entry. I have not update my blog for the entire month of October. Occupied with new house settlement and I rarely dine at new restaurant.

Get back to the topic. Sushi Jiro has a good marketing strategy, unless otherwise stated, most of its menu is priced at RM2.99 per plate. Service charge and 6% service tax are not included. The variety of the food was good, taste wise.. acceptable. It's budget meal, so what you pay is what you get.

I used to boycott Sushi King because I had the chicken katsu don with just three skinny chicken stripes and deep-fried it with generous batter to make it looks huge on the bowl. I also have the same impression on Sushi Jiro. But RM2.99 per plate, you can't really complain about the quality.















I had this spicy tori don, RM11.90. The actual product is different from the picture on the menu.




Total billed RM79.35.





After tried Sushi Jiro, I did visit Sushi King on and off. A a comparison, I think the material used by Sushi King's is fresher. However, Sushi Jiro's price is cheaper though.


The map to Sushi Jiro @Vivacity Megamall:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...