March 13, 2020

Regimen Healthy Food Centre 食为安养生饮食中心 @Premier 101, Kuching

CEASED OPERATION

Location: Lot 57, Ground Floor, Premier 101 Commercial Centre, Jalan Tun Jugah, 93250 Kuching, Sarawak
Business hours: Tuesday - Sunday (8:00AM to 2:00PM), Monday off


Today I want to introduce a restaurant that provide healthy dishes. And most importantly, great taste too. The restaurant is located at Premier 101, a few units distant from Yeow Kee Kopitiam. Its shop appearance is not so noticeable but it should be easy to locate.

As my previous post mentioned, I visited Homemade Pan Mee at Hua Hee Corner frequently. So I passed by Regimen Healthy Food Centre always. I had a peek at their menu, it looked interesting but somehow the restaurant always empty. Out of mercy, I decided to give it a try. And I was so surprised by its good taste.






The restaurant is hygienic, and I have to stress that it is NOT a vegetarian restaurant.




They accept payment via e-wallet too. I usually use favepay so I can come back again for more rebates.




Their menus are displayed at the shop front, specified with price too.






This grouper fish beehoon soup is my mum's order. Something light but flavourful soup.




Grouper fish with mixed vegetable soup. This soup is flavourful, tastes little sour and refreshing. Highly recommended.




Fried Noodles which ordered by my sister-in-law, it doesn't look presentable but she commented it tastes good.




Assorted Mushrooms Black Rice at only RM8.50. The portion is just right.




It's a rare find to get healthy food in Kuching. If you are health conscious type of person, please do check it out.

The map to Regimen Healthy Food Centre:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...