September 23, 2015

Tong Shun Coffeee Shop @ Desa Wira, Kuching

Location: Jalan Desa Wira, Taman Desa Wira, 93250 Kuching, Sarawak.
Business hours: Sunday to Thursday 8am (could be earlier) - 12pm, off every Friday

Few years ago, I was working in Batu Kawa area and a male colleague brought us to a place nearby for tomato mee (noodles). He kept on telling us how good the taste is and the noodles is freshly fried (which unlike some vendors storing the deep-fried noodles in container so they can shorten the preparation time).






The place is quite hidden, only the locals know it. If I never led by my colleague that day, I wouldn't know there's a small wet market here.








Honestly I am not a big fan of tomato mee. I don't really like dishes with sweet taste. When I tried their tomato mee for the first time, it proved my colleague is right. The noodles is very crispy and crunchy. Oh, making me drooled when I think of it now again. The tomato gravy is not as thick in colour, taste is slightly sour and the sweetness is just right which within my acceptance level.




I returned on the next day to try their tomato kueh tiaw which is equally good as well. But the crunchiness of the noodles makes me crave for it more. Slurp!




Map to Taman Desa Wira:





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...