December 19, 2015

Soon Fatt Cafe 顺发茶室 @Petanak, Kuching

Location: Jalan Petanak, 93100 Kuching (Opposite Magnum 4D)
Business Hours: It should be available after 7am, but closing around 2pm. Can't remember when is their off day. Either Sunday or Monday.


Soon Fatt Cafe is specialized in Foochow cuisine. I used to patronize Soon Fatt Cafe frequently because it is near to my ex-company. It was really good in the past, big portion, price was reasonable, and the taste was good too. The helpers, twin sisters are friendly and hardworking. The owner trained both of them very well, one mastered making drinks, and another mastered cooking. Slowly I stopped patronizing because the smoke from the kitchen made my hair smelled bad every time, and the price they charged is rather high compared to others.





Foochow Fried Noodles. This was my favourite. Their fried beehoon is equally good too. After so long, I went back again with my bro. The portion was big but the ingredients were pathetic. They use chicken breast meat to replace pork meat. No more fish balls. Only veges and chicken meat. I was quite disappointed honestly.





Foochow Noodles Soup. Same ingredients.




They are famous with the big prawn noodles soup too. But the price is really steep. Better ask them for pricing before you confirm the order. If you are not keen to have noodles for lunch, you can try their ginger pork rice too.

After blogging this post, I suddenly miss the Foochow cuisine at Rock City Cafe. Gonna have it tomorrow!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...