April 26, 2016

Foochow Cuisine @ Lee Coffee Shop Stutong, Kuching

Address: Ground Floor, Sublot 78, Jalan Setia Raja, Stutong Parade Commercial Centre, 93250 Kuching, Sarawak


Last year my friend came back from Singapore, invited us to have lunch at Lee Coffee Shop as her uncle is operating a stall there selling Foochow cuisine. Looked at the menu and I found something new to me. The other day I brought my bro there too since we ran out of idea where to have dinner. There are number of choices available, and you can have the delicious Ping's fried chicken wings at here too.




The menu at the Foochow cuisine stall. Though the menu doesn't look appealing, but never judge a book by its cover.  I have tried several dishes already, and I like their fried beehoon and deep fried beehoon the most.




This is the one I highly recommend, deep fried beehoon (deep fried mee hung).




This is how it looks like, deep fried beehoon. And it costs only RM6 with the sumptuous ingredients. A must-try dish! The beehoon is crispy, it tastes really great with the gravy after been soaked for a while.




This is the fried thick beehoon. Tastes good as well, but I personally prefer the thin beehoon.




This is the zao cai beehoon. This one is not as recommended as the uncle explained to me the zao cai packet available in Kuching market is not as fragrant and tasty as the traditional zao cai imported from China in bulk, which is still able to get in Sibu.




There's another stall at Lee Coffee Shop which is famous with its Zhao'an smoked duck too. Will blog it next. Stay tuned.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...