April 10, 2016

Warung Nasi Kuning @ Giant Tabuan Jaya, Kuching

Location: G37, No. 1, Jalan Canna, Tabuan Tranquility Commercial Centre, 93350 Kuching, Sarawak (Located in Giant Hypermarket Mall)


I always do my grocery at Giant Tabuan Jaya. Had been tempted to try this authentic Indonesian cuisine for sometime. Until some day ago, I starved and remembered it should be still available after 2pm as it follows the mall operating hours.




As the name stated, I ordered their signature dish: Nasi Kuning. The yellow rice has the fragrant of pandan and herbs. Comes with sumptuous side dishes i.e. shredded egg, fried chicken, sambal, cucumber and mixed veges. The taste didn't disappoint me.




After the spicy food, it is best to have this refreshing drinks. I forgot what's the name called. Should be "es timun serut". Contains cucumber shreds, slightly with a taste of sourness too.




There's another Warung Nasi Kuning located at Jalan Tun Jugah too. Next time I should visit there to try out the other dishes.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...