July 2, 2016

Fu Shin Kwang Cafe 福星光餐饮室 @Rubber Road, Kuching

Location: Mei Jun Building, Lorong Rubber 1 & Rubber Road, 93400 Kuching, Sarawak.
Business Hours: Monday - Saturday 7:15AM - 2:00PM, closed on Sunday


Some page in Facebook provide good source of information. I found out this place from a Facebook page sharing good food in Kuching. This place is introduced by one of the members, the fish head beehoon is highly recommended. Located at Rubber Road, the same block with After Four Cafe. There is one nice chicken porridge in that area too, should visit there again soon.




Beef and chicken satays. The meat was quite hard to chew though. Not to my liking.




Mee Jawa, my bro's gf ordered this. She said the taste was good.




My bro and I had this fish head beehoon. We went there after 1pm, didn't see any stall selling fish head beehoon. I ordered it from the lady at the cashier counter. The fish slices were freshly fried, the soup was taste real good, though slightly spicy.




I thought my bro would't like it. Surprisingly he told me he would like to have it again. The coffee shop is only open until 2pm. The popiah here is very popular too but on Wednesday and Saturday. It's worth to give this place a try if you are not too far away from Rubber Road for breakfast or lunch.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...