November 6, 2016

Noodle Delight Café 斗湖生肉面鱼面 @Premier 101, Kuching

Address: Sublot 57, Ground Floor, Premier 101, 93350 Kuching
Business hours: 7am - 2pm (not sure of their off day)
Tel: (082) 572 526


My bro told me about this shop which selling the famous pork noodle from Tawau, Sabah. Finally last Tuesday we went there to try it out. It's just somewhere nearby Yeow Kee Kopitiam, 2 or 3 units distance from Hua Hee Corner (欢喜阁) at Lorong Kempas 6A.

I ever had Tawau pork noodle at Pending, it was very long time ago. I remember the taste was good and I have not been there for donkey's years. I should find a time to go there again, hopefully it is still in business.








The menu. Other than Tawau pork noodle, they also have variety of fish noodles, porridge, and chicken/BBQ pork rice too. The price is reasonable for me. Still within RM10 budget for a meal.






Beverage menu. Variety is limited but shorten your time to decide. Anyway, their specialty is on food. It is good that they have the fresh beverages like "longan kundur lo han kuo", "dried bean curd barley" and "herbal chrysanthemum tea" made by themselves.




The bowl of famous pork slices soup. The meat slice must be thin, very smooth and tender when chewing. I think they have made it. The noodle also tasted nice. A special set like this costs RM9, the portion is very generous.




If you are not interested to have the yellow mee (thick noodle), you can opt for beehoon, kueh tiaw, kolo mee or rice.




My bowl of fish beehoon with tomato soup.  I thought it would be similar to Ayuke's tomato fish mix soup. Looking at its menu again, I didn't realise it has stated "Western Style". No wonder the soup is rather creamy form. It's not to my liking at all. Though the portion is big and worth the price at RM12, but the combination of fish with sweet and creamy tomato soup is still not my cup of tea.




With the price and portion, I think I would go back there again. Their Tom Yam fish noodle soup looks enticing. When the staff passed by our table with the Tom Yam fish noodle soup, I noticed that the prawns were quite big in size, just like in the picture. Did anyone here tasted their Tom Yam fish noodle soup?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...