August 26, 2013

Pablo Cheesecake in Osaka, Japan

I visited Japan with my mum last month for cherry blossom viewing trip. Fulfilled her dream of visiting Japan. Our itinerary was Osaka, Kyoto, Kawaguchiko (Mt. Fuji) and Tokyo. There are food I like and some I won't recommend. One of the things I would like to recommend is Pablo Cheesecake. It seems like a Must-Try food in Osaka. If you are going to visit Japan, please don't miss this out in your list. It is now available in Tokyo too.

Here is the website link: http://www.pablo3.com/. It looks like cheesecake but also a pie. Taste wise, I found it has stronger custard taste than cheese. More like pudding instead. Overall, it has good combination of both. If you are starved, you might be able to eat the whole piece alone.

I bought it at Umeda Station in Osaka. The queue wasn't too long.

Image

Image

Image

It was chilling and raining day. They provided the "raincoat" for our take-away paper bag. Very service-oriented right?

Image

Image

The center was soft and so yummy! This was the dinner we had on our second day in Osaka.

Image

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...