September 23, 2017

Pure Fish Ball Cafe 纯正鱼丸美食 @Jalan Padungan, Kuching

Address: No. 214, Jalan Padungan, 93200 Kuching, Sarawak
Business hours: 10:00am - 9:30pm (Monday - Wednesday & Friday); 11:00am - 9:30pm (Saturday & Sunday); Off every Thursday


I have not been to Pure Fish Ball Cafe for many years until recently I dropped by for late lunch. Surprisingly there were many Malay patrons than Chinese. This place served no pork. So it's a good choice to bring your Malay friends here for lunch or dinner. Tonight I brought my friend here for dinner. I wanted to have butter cuttlefish rice. Too bad, we were informed no more rice available. 




The menu. Variety of dishes for you to choose from. Since they ran out of rice, I chose Tom Yam style Tong Hoon and my friend had the Cantonese style Kuay Tiaw.








My friend's Cantonese style Kuay Tiaw, RM6. The portion was really generous, should be sufficient for two pax. The taste was great too, next time I want to order this.




My order, Tom Yam style Tong Hoon. Also RM6, the portion was huge. It was quite spicy but I liked it.




The total bill, RM15 including our drinks. So cheap as compared to the portion they served. Definitely worth to come back again and again.


The map to Pure Fish Ball Cafe:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...