September 28, 2017

SideWalk @Green Height, Kuching

Address: Lot 8729, No. 127, Jalan Lapangan Terbang, Green Height, 93250 Kuching, Sarawak.
Business hours: Monday - Sunday 4:00pm - 12:00am


I had not dine out for quite sometime until last week I had the crave of Alio Olio. Whenever I think of the best pasta in town, SideWalk came to my mind. Their pricing is considered high as compared to other restaurants without air-conditioning. But the last time I visited here, the taste of their pasta was good.




SideWalk's menu. Carbonara or bolognese, noodles choice of fettuccine or spaghetti, you can always get your favourite pasta here. Though my favourite is carbonara fettuccine, I have to avoid it because of my diet plan. Sorry for the poor lighting, this restaurant is really dimmed. A romantic dining place for couples. This place also provides red and white wine. They do have beers and cocktails too.
















Their open kitchen.




My friend's Cajun Chicken, RM27.80 not inclusive of 6% GST.




My Seafood Alio-Olio, RM28.80 not inclusive of 6% GST.




Not sure they have unnoticeably cut down the portion or I got it wrong. Rather disappointed with its portion. I was not even 80% full after the meal. Well, with the price we paid.. I don't find it worth to visit again.  Oh yeah, we also ordered a pot of tea RM7.80. Please be informed, they don't provide free hot water refill ok. They charge RM2 for each refill. I forgot to let my friend know before she reached out the waitress for refill request.

Total billed RM70.40 for above all including a pot of tea and 6% GST.


The map to SideWalk:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...