December 26, 2017

Kolo Mee @Meng Joo Kee 民裕居, Ang Cheng Ho, Kuching

Address: Lot 227, Jalan Ang Cheng Ho, 93100 Kuching, Sarawak.
Business hours: Monday - Sunday 7am - 11:30am


Happy Boxing Day, everyone! This will be my last post of 2017. Wishing all my readers Happy New Year in advance!

Last Sunday I was quite lazy to prepare my lunch box. Decided to drop by Ang Cheng Ho for a quick fix. I ever had my lunch at Meng Joo Kee when I worked at Petanak area. This place is popular for its kolo mee, kueh chap, laksa, cha kueh, pork leg rice, chicken soup mee sua and kaya toast.





I used to hand-carry a few packs of kolo mee here for my friends in Singapore. They liked it. If you would like to bring kolo mee for your friend or family member who stays overseas, you have to tell the vendor. The food preparation will be different in order to store for long hours.




A normal bowl of kolo mee here costs RM3.10, while others have increased their price to RM4.00. The char siew meat was rather dry and hard, but I have to say that the minced meat was real good. It's really flavourful. Too bad, the texture of noodle was not my preference. It was slightly soft and stuck in teeth when chewing.




The map to Meng Joo Kee:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...