December 23, 2017

Woon Lam Cafe 1999 @Jalan Song Thian Cheok, Kuching

Address: 187 - 189, Jalan Song Thian Cheok, 93100 Kuching, Sarawak
Business hours: Monday - Sunday 6AM - 6PM


I had not been to Woon Lam Cafe for decade. In my memory, the fast food and yong tau foo there were nice. I caught flu two days ago so decided to have something soupy, yong tau foo. In case you don't know the location, Woon Lam Cafe is located behind Secret Recipe at Jalan Song Thian Cheok.




The stall selling yong tau foo. You can choose the ingredients you want. However, the item selection is quite limited so shorten your time to choose. Noodle variation only has mee sua and mee pok (thick noodle).




The fast food stall, good variety of selection and the dishes taste nice too.




I asked for all the items. A bowl of this RM7. Quite worth it since the portion was large. The broth was surprisingly flavourful. I think elderly will like this bowl of yong tau foo.




Other than fast food and yong tau foo, there also have cha kueh, kueh chap, laksa, and porridge. Just checked online and found out the kueh chap here is famous too. But when I passed by the kueh chap stall and smelled the strong pork odor, I ever doubted their business. I was surprised majority customer ordered the kueh chap.


Map to Woon Lam Cafe:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...