September 21, 2018

Kin Kin Chilli Pan Mee 建記辣椒板麵 @Lot 10 Hutong 十號胡同, Kuala Lumpur

Recent trip to KL, I brought my friend to try out my favourite food in KL, Kin Kin Chili Pan Mee at Chow Kit. Obviously she enjoyed it as well.

If you are lazy to mobilise, tell you a good news. It's available at Lot 10 Hutong now. I have no idea when they set up at stall here. I accidentally found it when I entered the food court through the other entrance which I hardly used.

Lot 10 Hutong is like a maze. This section which Kin Kin Chilli Pan Mee located is quite hidden.




The stall is manned by foreign workers without the owner's supervision. So the quality is different from the main branch. The noodle and the soup were not steamily hot. I still prefer the noodle texture by the main branch.




The map to Lot 10 Hutong:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...