October 31, 2018

遇见小面 @Comicity 动漫星城, Guangzhou, China

Address: 广东省广州市越秀区吉祥路1号


I usually shopped at Comicity 动漫星城 in Guangzhou. The other day I found this place has the picture of noodle on the menu that caught my eyes. So we decided to try it out. It was quite full during peak hours, best to visit after lunch or dinner hours.

The service was good. You can place order using WeChat and pay by WeChat pay as well. But the sad thing is that they don't accept Alipay here.


This is the picture that caught my attention, it looks so irresistible.



The menu:




















They have 14 branches in Guangzhou, 4 branches in Shenzhen.




I had the signature dish, noodles with peas and minced meat in spicy sauce. It tastes great, the texture of the noodle is springy but spicy though.




The map to Comicity 动漫星城:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...