October 16, 2018

Hakka Lei Cha @Green Road 海南村客家擂茶, Kuching

Address: 149, Jalan Pisang Barat, Sin Sin Park, 93150 Kuching, Sarawak
Business hours: Monday - Saturday 10:00am - 2:00pm (Sunday off)


I have not been here for long long time.. as it's quite far from my place. But I always remember this place is where the first time I had leicha in my life. And I started to enjoy eating leicha after the first encounter. My mother started to appreciate leicha not long ago so I brought her here to try out the one in my top list of leicha in Kuching.











The ingredients are freshly prepared. I had the big bowl, seriously love its green soup. The taste was still great as usual. Usually the vendor will ask you if you want bitter taste or less. I personally prefer the bitter version of soup. 







The map to Hakka lei cha @Green Road:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...