September 8, 2019

Ayiko / Ayuke Fish Chef 阿魚哥 @Jalan Song, Kuching

Address: 43, Jalan Song, Tabuan Heights Commercial Centre, 93350 Kuching, Sarawak
Business hours: Tuesday - Sunday 7:30am - 1:00pm, closed on Monday


Ayuke Fish Chef is my recent favourite, purely like its tomato flavourful soup with assorted ingredients made of fish. I used to divert my fond to another vendor who sells the same dish because Ayuke dropped its quality on my few visits. After a long time, I came back again because my mum would like to go. In fact, we found Ayuke's pricing is more acceptable as compared to other. As for its portion and more ingredients provided. 




Me and my mum's favourite is Tomato Fish Mix Soup Set, RM10.60 for small bowl. Highly recommended. Looking at its Tom Yam Prawn Bee Hon and Prawn Bee Hon with wine, I'm interested to try it next time.




My mum's order. She asked for Teochew Fish Mix Soup set, separate the bee hon and soup. You can make request for noodles and kueh tiaw too.




This is my order. Mouth watering. They made the ingredients all by themselves. I love every piece of it. Fish cake, fried fish skin, taufu fish, wanton fish, and giant fish ball. Fresh and bouncy.















Dip the ingredients with their piquant chilli sauce, though not spicy but it's really appetizing.




Next week I shall go again with mum to try out its prawn menu. If it's equally good, I'll update this post entry later.


The map to Ayuke Fish Chef:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...