September 1, 2013

Laksa at 101 Cafe

Location: Premier 101 Commercial Centre, Jalan Tun Jugah, Kuching. (Right in front at the entry junction to Premier 101 from main road)

Laksa is normally available in the morning, especially those have higher popularity in Kuching. I don't usually order laksa for breakfast as it's too heavy for me, unless I have a sudden crave for it. I have heard some good reviews of the laksa at 101 Cafe. I managed to get up early to have breakfast at this coffee shop two days ago and decided to go for laksa.



The prawns were fresh and they used chicken thigh meat. Portion is just right and the laksa soup is tasty. The fresh bean spouts are important laksa ingredient for me, I like to eat it 'fresh' and crunchy. A bowl of RM5 is worth every penny for 4 pieces of prawn in this size.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...