November 10, 2014

Throwback: Day 2 Prague (Na příkopě)

Second day in Prague, instead of going sightseeing. I decided to have a relaxing day by strolling around the city, doing some window shopping. Even bought a pair of shoes from New Yorker.






In front from here is Wenceslas Square. Direction to National Museum.












There is a hypermarket nearby my hostel. Did some grocery for dinner. Rosemary hostel's kitchen is fully equipped. So if you have shoestring budget, you can opt to cook.




My dinner.. except Lee Fah Mee which is brought by myself from Malaysia. Button mushroom and coke light are always my favourite. Bought a can of beer too.




New Shoes from New Yorker. Striking pink colour with blue shoe lace. The cheapest I could find in the store. But not comfortable to wear, threw it away on the last day of my trip. Sigh.. what a waste.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...