January 5, 2015

Susan's Bistro @ Bandar Mahkota Cheras

Address: 6, Jalan Temengung 3/9, Bandar Mahkota Cheras, 43200 Kajang, Selangor
Tel: 03-9010 4588


Used Google to search any nice Western food in Cheras and Susan's Bistro appeared few times in the list. At first I was quite hesitated as the facade of the restaurant looked quite 'old' fashioned. But since the reviews were good, decided to give it a try.





Caesar salad, tastes ordinary. But I quite like it.




Mushroom soup, I love this soup despite others think it's just mediocre. Soup is creamy and thick.




Grilled salmon




My chicken chop




Our Tiramisu dessert.. very nice!




Hope I will have chance to visit Susan's Bistro again as I am keen to try their escargot, pizza, pasta and creme Brulee!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...