May 3, 2015

Black Bean Coffee & Tea Company (100% Pure Sarawak Coffee Bean)

Address: No.87, Ewe Hai Street, 93000, Kuching, Sarawak.
Tel: 082-420 290
Click here to their Facebook page






I have brought a few of my friends to this cosy cafe located on Ewe Hai Street. They serve gourmet coffee, brewed with Sarawak coffee beans. 100% pure Saraawak coffee beans. Worth to mention, a cup of cappuccino is only RM5! Limited seats available. You may have to share table with others. But it is good that you can make new friends too. 




The staffs are friendly and cheerful all the time.




The most popular menus hanging on the wall.




Not only coffee, you can have premium grade of Taiwanese tea here too. Coffee or tea? I opt coffee most of the time.






My cappuccino. The cookies tastes great too.







Don't miss out this gem of Kuching. I list it under Must-try list to have in Kuching. If you are a coffee lover, you will agree with me. It tastes real great!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...