May 27, 2015

Sando Ramen 三道 @ 101 Premier, Kuching

Location: 10B, 101 Premier Business Center, Jalan Kempas, Kuching, Sarawak
Business hours: 11:30am-2:30pm; 5pm-10:30pm Daily (Off every Tuesday)


Sando Ramen established its first outlet at ST3 in 2013. The second outlet at Premier 101 was newly opened last year. Quite a fast grow ya. I ever been to their outlet at ST3 two times, but didn't manage to snapshot any photos. Though the new outlet had been opened for months, I didn't have the interest to try it out until my bro wanted to have ramen for dinner.

The exterior and interior design of this outlet looks utterly appealing.




As its name tells it all, Sando Ramen focuses on its specialty on ramen mainly. Variety of choice for you to choose. It took my bro sometime to choose what he wants. But for me, I opt the cheapest. Haa..








If you don't feel like having noodle, they also have variety of rice meals too. Looking at these pictures, definitely entices you to go back again to try different menus.




This is my order, Chashu Shoyu RM17.90. Portion was ok. Taste also was fairly good to my liking. The presentation looks perfect. If they missed out the spring onion on top of the noodle, the whole presentation might not be so attractive. The "green" thing makes the hell lot different.




My bro's order, Chashu Shiro Shoyu RM19.90. The soup looks thick right.. My bro finished it all except the black fungus.




While I was checking out the address of this outlet. I discovered something interest... This outlet serves no pork. Didn't realise it when I was browsing through the menu. Haa... It is a good news for those who don't like the taste of lard.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...