August 9, 2015

Nice Taiwan Style Restaurant, BDC, Kuching

Address: Ground Floor, No 946, Taman BDC Shophouse, 93350 Kuching, Sarawak.


These days I normally have lunch around BDC area, as I can do some grocery nearby also if needed. The other day I had late lunch, around 1.30pm, looking for food. Found this restaurant located in an alley. Looked at the menu and pricing, still reasonable. Decided to give it a try.




The interior design of the restaurant is quite basic.




The menus










I ordered this black bean hot drinks, tastes nice. I liked it, not too sweet and very aromatic.




Let me recall this dish.... If not mistaken, should be Five Spices Pork Rice. Its Taste was good, kinda like the braised meat.




I ordered this dumplings too. This is quite standard. The dumpling skin is not too thick neither too thin. The content was fairly generous also. I managed to finish all of it alone. Not because the portion is small, but I can really eat a lot sometimes.  




Their business hour: Tuesday - Sunday (8am - 2pm; 5pm - 10pm), every Monday off.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...