June 4, 2017

B & Best Restaurant 美美海鲜粥面家, Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Address: 12, Jalan SS 4C/5, SS4, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Business Hours: Friday - Wednesday 7:00am - 4:00pm (close on alternate Thursday)


Almost abandon my blog after blogged my Mount Kinabalu climbing experience. The feelings of agony was fading fast, I had to note down the moments immediately while I still can recall vividly. Time flies, two weeks passed after my KK trip. I still haven't even finish the last post of my KL trip in March!

Ok, back to the last post of my KL trip. I was planning to visit B & Best Restaurant since I saw KYspeaks post his breakfast at B & Best Restaurant in his IG numerous time. I told my friend, I have to pay a visit there. On the day leaving KL, she drove me here for lunch.








Not many choices on the day I visit. Couldn't recognise the type of fish in chunks.




Didn't know how to order, we just sat and figuring out until a friendly young guy came to us and take our order. First time here, I asked for a mix ingredients soup with kueh tiaw. And my friend asked for fish kueh tiaw soup.




My bowl of mixed seafood (lala, fish balls, fish slices, oyster) with kueh tiaw soup. The fish slices were fresh, but the texture was rather rough. Of course, with the higher price you can get grouper fish slices with much tender texture. No complain, I was pretty contented with a bowl of this. The broth is clear, and not that flavory as I thought. Quite light in taste. Hmm, it would taste better with white pepper I think? Most disappointing, no pork lard on top. Maybe it's only available by request.




My friend's order, fish slices only with kueh tiaw soup. I appreciate the fish slices not overcooked, whereas my friend not. She grumbled the fish slices still like 30% raw.




My friend's friend came to join us later. Paid the bill about RM5X+ including two glasses of drinks. Price was acceptable, the friend's bowl cost RM25. If not mistaken, she asked for white pomfret fish. My verdict, I appreciate the freshness of the seafood but I won't crave for it because I always can get the freshest seafood in Sarawak. And I simply don't like the broth, it is too plain for me.


Map to B & Best Restaurant:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...