April 12, 2015

Beef Noodle at Green Hill Corner, Kuching 青山角

Location: No. 10 & 11, Jalan Temple, Kuching, Sarawak
Business hours: 7:00am - 12.30pm


You may have tried different types of beef noodle before, but this beef noodle at Green Hill Corner won't disappoint you too. You can opt for dry (干的) or soup (水的), beef noodle. For dry version, they will separate noodle and soup. I normally order soup version.




The soup is clear. A bowl of this,contains noodle (you can choose kueh tiaw too), raw beef slices (slightly cooked), beef cubes (quite hard), tripe, bean sprouts. I like their noodle because it is not overcooked.




Their chili sauce is the best match with the beef noodle. It is tangy and piquant but not spicy.




I have been patronized them for many years, not often, occasionally once a year or so, but I would say that their standard is well-maintained. The difference I can identify is that their price has increased. Last price I paid was RM5 and that was the month before GST implementation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...