April 3, 2015

Hard Rock Cafe, Kuala Lumpur

Address: Ground Floor, Wisma Concorde, No 2, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Website: http://www.hardrock.com/cafes/kuala-lumpur/


My friend had been wanting to bring me to Hard Rock Cafe. And finally we made it. This time we didn't want to over eat again. Apparently failed.. Looking at the menu, it was hard to skip the chicken wings. And he wanted to have the Bruschetta. The friendly waiter recommended us to have Jumbo Combo so we can try different dishes, the price is about the same too if we ordered separately.

Here is the Jumbo Combo. Thumbs up! Every appetizer worth trying! The portion size is gigantic to me.  Two of us couldn't finish it. If you has small stomach, this Jumbo Combo is more than sufficient.




This is my main course, roasted lamb ribs. I think the portion of these two dishes can feed 4 persons sufficiently. The meat can be separated from the bone effortlessly. No chewing difficulty. Honestly I prefer Hard Rock's ribs than Tony Roma's.Gosh, I wish I can finish all and enjoy it to the last rib. But I was 80% full when this dish served.



Message to the person who brought me here. I doubt if you are reading this post. May be not. Neverthless.. thank you for all these years bringing me to savour the nice food. I treasured and enjoyed spending time with you rather than the food. I wish you well. Good health and happy. And I have been missing you a lot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...