March 16, 2015

Dine at Ikea Malaysia

Address: No.2 Jalan PJU 7/2, Mutiara Damansara, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Website: http://bit.ly/1MEsWDc

Months ago, I brought my mum and bro to Ikea for dinner. We took public transport to get there. I just found out they provide free shuttle bus too, pick up available at the bus stop opposite Kelana Jaya LRT Station: http://bit.ly/18uTIke.

This is my mum and bro's first time experience to have meals at Ikea. We went early before 6pm. Thought the crowd was not so heavy during off-peak hours. But I was wrong.. still quite packed. and we were quite lucky to get a table near window. I bought almost every dish in the menu. Well, as everything looks very nice to me.. and tastes nice too, of course. Meatball and chicken wing are always in the must-eat list.




Swedish beef meatballs with gravy and fruit jam with mashed potato on top. I am not a meatball lover but I quite like this. Combination of sweet and salty taste, very impressive.




Baked chicken leg with carrot and mashed potato. Full taste of herbs, my fond of rosmary




Cold water prawns. According to their website, the prawns are caught from Greenland's deep waters. I quite like this one too. Honestly.




This is the chocolate cake which I missed a lot. But I remembered it was coated with dark chocolate not white chocolate. It tasted better with dark chocolate. The taste was a bit deteriorated compared to the last time. I liked this because of it contained nuts, give you some nuts aroma and chewy sensation.




Salmon steak. Big chunk of salmon. And the price is so affordable.




Chicken wings is another signature dish of Ikea restaurant. You can't have any excuse not to have it. I can finish all of this alone. Nay... had to share. Forced to.




Bought the cooked salmon steak, thinking we should have these raw salmon slices too. It looks very appetizing.




Note: Ikea's ice cream is very nice too. The vending machines are located on ground floor. And! It is only RM1! Not only cheaper than McDonald's but taste is a lot better too!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...