August 26, 2013

Eng's Cafe 英姐茶餐室

Location: Jalan Petanak, next to "Chai Ho Pin 蔡和平"

Here comes my personal favourite Kolo Mee in Kuching. This ranked no. 1 in my list for Kolo Mee! I always recalls the taste of its noodle. Others might have different rating for this one, but different people has different taste favourism. For me, this is definitely my no. 1 so far. Second in my list is Ta Wan Kung, which I have introduced before.

Eng's Cafe1

The seafood was sold out that morning, so we ordered normal version with pork intestines, meat and fish balls. Love it! Not many Kolo Mee stall will provide soup, but they do. I can't remember the price, I think it's between RM3.50 - RM4.00. You have to have it while it is still hot. The taste deteriorates when turns cold.

Eng's Cafe Kolo Mee

Oh yeah, if you want to visit Eng's Cafe, do go as early as you can. They open early, around 6am and noodles will sold out around 10am normally. And they have Laksa too. Closed on Mondays.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...